Hi everyone! I guess this is my first blog post, so let me introduce myself.
My name is Talar, pronounced Tuh-lar (at least in America it is). Weird name, I know I know. It's Armenian, and so I am. Well, half Armenian and half Mexican - an unusual combination. I'm an 18 year old girl, a bit shy when you meet me in person for the first time but I guess I get over that after a while. I'm a camera/photo-taking lover. I'll take pictures of anything that catches my eye. I go to high school, though not for long. I'm graduating next month! And I also have a job in a mechanic shop. I do all their file-y, paper-y type-y stuff. A bookkeeper! That's a really weird word to type, woah.
I have two babies; no, not human ones. I've got a 5 year old dog named Brownie (guess what color she is?), and a very new 9 week old puppy named Luna. I'm kind of obsessed with them, so you may see quite a few photos.
Right now I live in California; Glendale, to be exact. It's nice here, but I like Sunland/Tujunga more. That's where I grew up most my life. I guess that's all I can say about myself for now. You'll find out more as I blog. Until then, have an awesome day!
For the record, my hair is not naturally curly like in the picture. c:

No comments:
Post a Comment