So today started out pretty normally; I got up at around 9:30 a.m., got dressed and ready for school and work. I occasionally had to watch my step so I'd avoid hitting Luna while I walked. Yeah, she's that tiny! Anyway, here's what I wore today:
A red-orange shirt with black lacing around the bottom.
Not photographed are my dark blue jeans.
Over it I wore a blue striped cardigan with red stripe accents around the wrist
and button area. It kind of has a cute nautical look to it!
It's all paired with this really pretty black/blue lace pattern tote by
Betsey Johnson that will be featured in a future blog post!
Class was over pretty quickly, I took quite a short test. (By the way, I'll explain my whole school situation in a separate post. Out of context it sounds really weird!) So I left to the library for a short errand, then went to work for a couple hours. That went by as normal. There was pizza involved though. They had ordered about 5 boxes, so I was allowed to have one of them. Did I eat all of it though?
Later in the day my mom and I decided to go out for some ice cream at the park near our apartment.
Instead of my big ol' bag, I took my little holographic purse to the park.
There's this really cute little village about 5 minutes away called the Kenneth Village where we stopped for our sweet cravings.
There's Luna with our food stuffs! Let me just mention that it was really hard to get her to look at the camera for even a second. She kind of went crazy trying to get at all the sugar - as if she weren't already hyper enough!
After that we headed over to the park where we sat and ate our stuff. Mom tried the Green Apple soda and made that face that babies make when they try lemons for the first time. I wish I had my camera with me! We hung around for about an hour and a half, letting Luna meet all the dogs and the people that went "IS THAT A CAT OR A DOG?" One guy even thought she was a squirrel, but to be fair she WAS trying to climb a tree... She got a foot high! I swear, she thinks she can do anything. c:
Then it was time to go, so we got all our things and left for home. Walking to the stairway that leads to our door, I saw a really pretty tree with bright fuchsia flowers and thought it would be a gorgeous photo, so naturally I wanted to take a picture. I asked mom for my camera, and that was when she realized that it wasn't in her pocket anymore. In a split second I ran to the car hoping it would be in there, but of course it wasn't. We ended up having to go back to the park and look for that black camera in the pitch black darkness of the park. Why they didn't turn those lights on, I don't know. But we searched for probably 20 minutes, and as each minute went by my hope was falling and my tears were rising. While we walked back to the car, accepting that maybe someone had taken it, a guy that I'd seen looking at us just minutes before came up to us, asked if we were looking for something, and pulled my camera out of his pocket. I kind of wanted to glomp him! But I know that's not really socially acceptable behavior. So I said Thank You about 7 times and now here I am bloggin about it. I honestly thank the universe for people like that. He didn't HAVE to come up and ask if I lost it. But he did, and I am really grateful.
Although I can bet that he wouldn't have turned it into the Lost and Found like he said he was going to~
Although I can bet that he wouldn't have turned it into the Lost and Found like he said he was going to~
Well, that was my day; nothing too out-of-the-ordinary. I should probably shower and do homework now so until next time, stay gnarly! ✌
No comments:
Post a Comment