Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Being busy is dumb.

  Obviously I've already seemed to abandon this blog for a short while! But not intentionally. School things got in the way. I now have to finish 2 and half packets of homework by the 7th in order to graduate, so that's where I've been. Not to mention, filling out a FAFSA is so confusing. I almost gave up.

  I promise when I have some extra time on my hands, I'll do a Mad Finds post. That's where I show you all the really cool stuff I've found/brought home and all the cheap things that I've bought this month or so. And I'm also thinking about doing a Favorites post, too. Believe me, I have quite a few to share already. I just need to get back into the semi-swing that I was in when I started this blog! So until then, have a good day~

Or not. You don't have to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment