I need to put this out there, because I really need help or any advice that can be given. My 2 month old puppy Luna loves to bite. Of course it's playful and all but she would bite your fingers when you hold her and if I try to tell her "Luna, no!" she would just bite my face. (She knows the jist of what "No" means, she responds well to it in other situations.) She's already bitten my nose and my lip a few times. Right now, it's fine that she bites other things because she's curious and that's how she explores her new world, but I want her to know that biting humans or other animals (like my other rat-dog Brownie) is not okay. Is there any specific way that I can teach her not to bite people? I don't want to use punishment because I want her training to focus on positives and not only negatives. But it's hard when she just doesn't listen.
Any help will be greatly appreciated and definitely tried out! c:

No comments:
Post a Comment